University of California, Berkeley
Masters in Public Affairs
Grade: 3.548 2017-2018
Grade: 3.548 2017-2018
- The focus of the degree is on policy analysis combined with deep engagement with questions of organizational leadership and ethics, innovation, economic analysis, and strategy.
- Students also undertake individual and group assignments that emphasize both short turnaround analyses and in-depth studies of policy issues.
- You conclude the program by taking on a Capstone project with a real-world client. MPA students conduct a thorough analysis of a major policy question facing the organization, applying the interdisciplinary methods, approaches, and perspectives studied in the MPA’s curriculum.
International Anti-Corruption Academy
- The International Anti-Corruption Academy (IACA) is an international organization and post-secondary educational institution based in Laxenburg, Austria.
- Through education, training, research, and cooperation, IACA empowers professionals and provides technical assistance for stakeholders seeking to strengthen their anti-corruption and compliance regimes.
Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
Chevening Research, Science, and Innovation leadership fellowship
- The Chevening Research, Science and Innovation Leadership Fellowship (CRISP) is aimed at mid-career professionals with very high potential in the fields of science, innovation, and business from India and Sri Lanka.
- The main academic strands of the ten-week CRISP Fellowship include science, innovation, leadership and management, as well as wider issues including global challenges, politics, and international relations.
- Develop an understanding of the UK science field and a range of innovation management processes
- Explore the interactions between research, innovation, and economic development
Research and present a business plan based on individual interests and experience
- Visit a wide range of UK institutions, research institutes, and businesses, and start building professional networks
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Fellowship
Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- The Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) is an on-going National Program of Fellowship in Basic Sciences, initiated and funded by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, to attract exceptionally highly motivated students for pursuing basic science courses and research career in science.
- The objective of the program is to identify students with talent and aptitude for research; help them realize their academic potential; encourage them to take up research careers in Science, and ensure the growth of the best scientific minds for research and development in the country.
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
Bachelor of Veterniary Science, Veterinary Clinical Science, General